Welcome to this episode of #GameTalk by REC Level 3, I’m Stefano Echanique and you can follow me everywhere at willskate4free.
High five gang, I’m Jess Roberts and you can find me everywhere at jroberts257. On this episode we talk about Battle of VR, Controllers and More and What’s News!
Please leave us a comment or rating on iTunes, and tell your friends! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch at reclevel3 or on our website reclevel3.com
Whatcha been playing:
- Elite Dangerous, War Thunder, Squad, Onward VR, Bullets & More, Quiver
- Thousands of Websites Stand Up For Net Neutrality
- EVE Online’s Real Life Planet-Discovery Minigame
- Steams Latest Hit is a Wrestling Game That Already has 2000 custom Characters
- Logitech snaps up headset maker Astro for a cool $85 million
- Riot files suit against alleged League of Legends mobile clone maker
- David Perry leaves Sony to lead Instagram influencer broker GoVyrl
- Unity 2017.1 launch marks the start of new engine cycle
- InXile Entertainment nets $4.5M to push further into VR
- Athletics, eSports, and tech leaders buy in as Overwatch League names inaugural teams
- Game names are getting shorter over time, and other Steam fun facts
- Former Sega America boss says lack of company support killed the Dreamcast