Welcome to the REC Level 3 Podcast, a show that is dedicated to gaming, geek culture and general fandom.
On this episode of REC Level 3, we cover recent nerdings, Review of L.A. Cops, What’s News, and a special interview with Eric Jordan with the launch of Crusaders of the Lost Idols on Mobile.
Be sure to check us out on social media everywhere as reclevel3 with no spaces. We‘d love to know what you think about the show or hear any topics you’d like us to talk about.
Please take a moment and subscribe on iTunes, Google Play Music, or Stitcher just by searching for REC Level 3 or by going to our website, reclevel3.com
Release information about the mobile version below:
KONGREGATE AND CODENAME ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCH THE AWARD-WINNING GAME
CRUSADERS OF THE LOST IDOLS ON MOBILE
Kongregate, a leading mobile games publisher and fully owned subsidiary of GameStop, announced its latest mobile title Crusaders of the Lost Idols from developer Codename Entertainment, is now available globally on the App Store and Google Play.
Crusaders of the Lost Idols is the award-winning game where you unlock new Crusaders, level them up, collect gear, and earn achievements as you progress through a fantasy universe. Kongregate will serve as the game’s publisher on mobile platforms.
Crusaders of the Lost Idols is currently one of the most played games on Kongregate.com out more than 109,000 titles and consistently one of the top 2% of games on Steam. It is the only clicker/idle game with a formation strategy feature that has inspired web and PC gamers to log almost 4 million of hours playing time every month.
● Formation Strategy: The only clicker/idle game to feature a formation system. Crusader specific abilities, buffs, and gear challenge the player to find the best formation for every campaign and event.
● Unlock Crusaders: Collect an unusual host of over 30 characters such as The Bat Billionaire, Emo Werewolf, and RoboTurkey inspired by the world of video games and popular culture with more added every month.
● Over 10,000 Levels : Master six campaigns with dozens of objectives with deep playability and challenge; more campaigns released regularly.
● Collect Gear, Buffs, and Trinkets: A cornucopia of content with hundreds of unique upgrades for each character, including unique gear, and buffs are available to collect.
● Daily Quests & Monthly Events: Each day players are challenged to complete mini-objectives, and limited time events featuring special objectives and exclusive new content are released every month.
● Missions: Send your idle Crusaders on side missions to unlock past Event Crusaders, new gear, earn Enchantment Points and jeweled chests plus more!
● Simultaneous Play on PC: Continue your adventure seamlessly between mobile and desktop. Log-in with your Kongregate account and play Crusaders simultaneously wherever you are.
“We jumped at the chance to bring Crusaders of the Lost Idols to mobile,” said Kevin DuPuy, Director of Production at Kongregate. “The game’s mix of colorful heroes and approachable gameplay have really resonated with players on Kongregate.com. Codename Entertainment has been a fantastic partner and we’re excited to bring their game to a whole new audience.”
“We are very excited to enable gamers who enjoy deep RPG and strategy experiences to play Crusaders on mobile devices. Launching on web first gave us the chance to hone game and deliver the highly-rated experience on mobile more seamlessly,” said Eric Jordan, CEO of Codename Entertainment. “Gamers who love the thrill of unlocking and collecting a wealth of unique characters, levelling them up, and applying strategic intellect to win will love our game.”
Crusaders of the Lost Idols now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on the App Store and for Android devices on Google Play.
Kongregate is a leading mobile game publisher and web gaming portal. Kongregate’s mobile publishing focuses on free to play mid- and hard-core titles. Working closely with mobile game developers Kongregate provides consulting, analytics, marketing, launch support, and game features such as cross promotion, guilds, and chat. Kongregate’s mobile games have been downloaded over 50 million times and have hundreds of millions of gameplays. Kongregate’s web portal features over 100,000 free games played by millions of gamers each month. Kongregate is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GameStop Corporation and is based in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2006 by brother-and-sister team Jim and Emily Greer.
About Codename Entertainment
Codename Entertainment was founded in 2008 in Victoria, B.C. by David Whittaker and Justin Stocks. They started making games for Facebook and evolved into making games for platforms like Kongregate.com, ArmorGames, and Steam. In 2015, the company launched Crusaders of the Lost Idols.
Codename Entertainment and Crusaders of the Lost Idols are trademarks of Codename Entertainment Inc. All other products named herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.